Pride Apex Rapid Scooter 4 mph
- Ref: Mobility Scooter 4mph
- From £895.00
The Pride Apex Rapid comes with ground breaking all-round suspension, the Apex Rapid with Comfort-Trac Suspension. The scooter has new luxury and convenient features like a wraparound delta tiller with a high level charging port, LED kerb light and a storage basket together with a compact, easy to transport design. Sleek styling complements the Apex Rapid’s abundant features making it an exceptional travel mobility choice.
• CTS Suspension (Comfort-Trac front and rear independent suspension)
• Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
• Exclusive black, non-scuffing tyres
• Auto-connecting front to rear cable
• Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
• Frame design easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
• Includes 2 sets of easily changeable coloured panels in 2 colours – Red and Blue
• Modular design for easy serviceability
• Microprocessor-based controller offers optimal power management and added safety features
• Front basket included
• Battery packs contain 2 x 12-volt 18AH batteries to power the 24-volt system
• Delta tiller with wraparound handles
• Charger XLR port incorporated in tiller allows charging without removing battery box
• LED kerb light
Weight Capacity: 21 Stone 6 lbs (136 kg)
Maximum Speed: 4mph (6 km/h)
Ground Clearance: 3.8 cm (1.5”) at motor
Overall Length: 104.1 cm (41”)
Overall Width: 52.1 cm (20.5”)
Turning Radius: 116.2 cm (50.5”)
Tyres: Front: 5 cm x 17.8 cm (2” x 7”) solid
Rear: 6.35 cm x 20.3 cm (2.5” x 8”) solid
Standard Controls: LED Display
Heaviest piece when disassembled: 16.6 kg (36.6 lbs.) front section
Total weight without batteries: 39.6 kg (87.4.)
Seating: Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered moulded plastic
Suspension: Front and rear independent CTS Suspension
Battery Requirements: Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard)
Size: 2 x 18 AH
Weight: 18 AH: 13 kg (29 lbs.) battery pack
1. Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tyre condition.
2. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or - 3%).
3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
Covered by a full guarantee.
Contact us for a Demonstration at home or come to our stores and try it out without any obligation.