Stairlifts Purchase and Installation
All our staff will wear protective gloves, our engineers will wear masks and protective gloves when carrying out Stairlift installations, service and repairs including emergency call outs. It may be preferable to arrange for customers to be in another part of the house when engineers call to carry out work, pick up/deliver scooters or wheelchairs keeping the social distancing between people the government is recommending.
For Stairlifts quotations and installations – A ‘Virtual Call’ (No Visit): -
1) If you don’t wish our engineer to call to survey (remember you do not need to be present, just organise access to the stairs) customers or their relatives can take photos at a distance of each flight of your stairway. The upper and lower landing areas, showing adjacent hallways, doorways and any obstructions (and give information as to the whereabouts of the nearest plug sockets) and email the photos to email@example.com or even draw and describe the stairway to us by letter or over the phone and we will email you a survey form back to confirm the details you have given.
2) Without obligation we will discuss all the options by phone and give you a firm price for your preferred option.
3) We will happily phone, mail or email you proposals, brochures, links to videos, all warranty information etc. and are happy to discuss anything further in any way with you and any family members.
4) If you wish to go ahead you telephone us with your order and 10% deposit by debit/credit card and we schedule the installation to suit you.
5) For a custom made ‘Curved Stairlift’, we will still need to come and measure to quote, but we do not you need to be present.
Stairlifts: Service and Installation - ‘No Contact’: -
1) The engineer will call you when he is almost at your front door.
2) You unlock the door, but do not need to further greet the engineer or be present for the service or installation. You can go and stay safely in another part of your home.
3) The engineer will carry an exact stairway measurement, cut the rail outside, and install the lift.
4) After installation, the engineer will clean up the area, wipe the lift with disinfectant, and will call you to say he is leaving. He will leave an operating manual. Please don’t hesitate to contact the showroom for advice where we will happily go through usage instructions and any other questions you may have.
5) Final payment will be by phone by debit/credit card, the VAT exemption form can be mailed or picked up another time.
Our guarantee: If the installer determines on his visit that something was missed in the photos and we cannot install the lift then you will receive a full refund of any deposit made.
All purchases you make by phone will be subject to the distance selling regulations which gives 7 days to reject the item (subject to the regulations).
We give a moneyback guarantee that all will be correct and no charges will be made for returns. You know you will be in safe hands as we are members of the BHTA (British Healthcare Trades Association) and have a code of practice covered by the TSI (Trading Standards Institute).
Nothing is too difficult and we are here to help, please call one of our showrooms and speak a friendly staff member.